We are looking for an ambitious lawyer with the qualities listed above, at least 2 years’ experience (preferably with in-house experience either directly or via secondments) and an excellent working knowledge of at least two of the following:
- Commercial contracts such as NDA’s, IT contracts, engagement letters, service agreements;
- Corporate arrangements such as letters of intent, term sheets, SPA’s, SHA’s, APA’s, due diligence, corporate debt;
- Company documentation such as corporate establishment, SHA’s, LPA’s, articles of association, directors appointments, board packs, employee share schemes;
For More Legal Jobs in United Kingdom
- Real estate joint venture transactions;
- Financial services regulation; - funds across jurisdictions (including mutual, private equity, real estate and hedge); and
- investment management.
Must-have skills for this role:
- independent, resourceful, and confident with great problem-solving skills;
- strong interpersonal skills, business sense, and professionalism to communicate with all levels of management, staff and clients;
- proactive, able to take the initiative and anticipate the firm’s and client’s needs;
- ability to work effectively with a range of personality types and seniority levels;
- self-starter with a history of pushing for deadline-driven results;
- be able to jump in and support the team when/where needed; and
- lead and be one step ahead, constantly be thinking about what needs to be done next to improve things for the team and our clients. Think of new initiatives, new ways of doing things, and introduce them into the workday, to help move us forward.
LOCATION: Our offices are in a restored period factory building located in the well-connected and trendy neighbourhood of Bermondsey in London.
SALARY: FTE: £25,000-£50,000 based on experience. We are open to those candidates looking for part-time employment or flexible working as well as those returning from a career break.