Google Play App Store

UK arrest warrant and family disputeUK arrest warrant and family dispute

Criminal »Posted 21 Jul 2019 Post Answer

legal question I have a arrest warrant without bail. No appearance in answer to bail issued on march 2017 . I could not attend the court due to so many issues created by my wife and i returned to my country as i was helpless at that time.

My wife and daughter still in UK . she has separated from me.

Now i feel i need to come to UK and face these legal issues as i need to get access to my daughter. My wife is not behaving well as per the information i'm hearing time to time.

below two are the extract from court register

1 CJ88116

assaulted my wife by beating her
Contrary to section 39 of the Criminal Justice Act 1988.

2 CD71039

without lawful excuse, damaged
Samsung Mobile Phone to the value of unknown amount belonging to wife intending to destroy or damage such property or being
reckless as to whether such property would be destroyed or damaged
Contrary to sections 1(1) and 4 of the Criminal Damage Act 1971.


1 ) can i know when i come to UK , will there be prison sentence for me, or is it avoidable ?
2) what kind of fines i'll get from the court.
3) or will the court will consider my situation and the problems .
4) will i get legal aid ?

Note: - We try our level best to avoid any kind of abusive content posted by users. Kindly report to us if you notice any, [email protected]

Copyright @ Pathmpor Consultants Pvt Ltd